Therapy for children and young people with speech and language difficulties and for adults who have had strokes.
Language Therapy is based in Sheffield and provides services in Leeds, Derby, Nottingham and all areas in between.
We are dedicated to providing high quality, effective and fun help for everyone to develop their understanding, spoken and written language skills.
Language Therapy provides:
- Comprehensive Assessments of Speech and Language for adults and children
- Speech and language therapy for individuals and groups
- Specialist assessments and therapy for people with Down Syndrome
- Specialist assessments and therapy for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Specialist voice programmes for people with Parkinsons
- Computer based language training
- Regular services for nurseries, schools, colleges, nursing homes, prisons and hospitals
Services are provided at your home, your place of work, college or school or at our offices on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, Gelderd Road, Leeds, and Littleover Derby.
Language Therapy is managed by Mary Hampton, a speech and language therapist and dyslexia tutor who has over twenty five years experience. Mary has been the Chair of the Association for Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice ASLTIP and has represented private speech therapists on the council of the Royal College of Speech and language Therapists.
For more information contact Language Therapy.